Clownfish Have Changed Color.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oldone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oldone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do Clownfish change color? Ours were orange, and now they are brown, The white is still bright.
 
As they mature, they can change color. I had one that had an orange face and was black and white. Now, his face is almost all black.
 
LFS near me has a female maroon clown that's over 30 years old and she is so dark. She is by far the biggest clownfish I've ever seen and I mean she is freakish huge and mean as hell
 
The larger of the two clownfish is a bully.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new