Clownfish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter talh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are you saying I don't get it ? Please ! I would choose tank raised over wild caught all day long. I'll say it again...."to me" these fish are ugly ! I won't buy one. That's my opinion. I get it. Maybe others don't.

Has nothing to do with you and I would have quoted you if it had.
 
I'm not sure what's in the air recently but a lot of threads have very argumentative posts over really nothing. not what I signed up for.

Think it was just a misunderstanding here. Anyways, this post wasn't about seeing who likes hybrids and who doesn't. I was just seeing about what kind of clown my male was which I think I know now. Mix between snowflake and gladiator. Thanks everyone! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new