Clownfish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Austin R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Austin R

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
285
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I was hoping someone could ID my clown I think it's a ocellaris but I just wanted to make sure because I would like to get one of the same kind for maybe breeding later down the road.

image.jpg
 
Your welcome. Ocellaris get around 3"
Thank you! Is breeding them difficult or is it like most things about having a tank you just have to get used to doing it?
 
I don't have any experience in breeding. I'm sure the challenge relies on feeding the fry. I'm sure there are many experienced breeders on here that can definitely help you out. Check out the breeding section on the forum.
 
I don't have any experience in breeding. I'm sure the challenge relies on feeding the fry. I'm sure there are many experienced breeders on here that can definitely help you out. Check out the breeding section on the forum.
Ok thank you very much for all the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new