Clownfish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter OneFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OneFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
217
Reaction score
175
Location
Des Moines
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a repost from the clownfish and anemone forum so if that is against the rules just let me know or remove..... I figured it would get more love here.....

Got a pair of bonded clownfish from a local guy getting out of the hobby. He called them a type of frostbite but I personally have not seen black frostbites. Any ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/XRZfI

(won't let me upload a video on here so click the link)
 
yea thats pretty close! mine are definitely a lot more white than any of those but they are probably just a lineage of those
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new