Clownfish ID?

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
9,699
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe these are both percula clowns but I have no idea what type they are! Off of google and live aquaria references I believe the female is a extreme Picasso and the male is an extreme snowflake with a helmet. I’d love a second opinion! Sorry for the pics, these buggers are fast!
6A6BA35B-6441-4D22-A34B-424F4DBF86F4.jpeg
AF5586BD-AD7C-4D98-8124-FFC9D7E36250.jpeg
05A59066-0DDF-4A8A-951D-F98763129840.jpeg
EC02BE3F-7B78-4416-A322-C7505DC98AD0.jpeg
155FFAB3-8598-4D6B-867F-989A7D45DE11.jpeg
C68DEE9E-B00D-4B68-A088-BBB674F89D65.jpeg
CC06C8CB-6BE5-4236-B0A7-8091BF64155F.jpeg
 
Pretty sure its a snowflake!
 
they are percula and we can see it from the thicker black outline
 
Okay so I’ve heard that they are both definitely ocellaris and definitely percula. I don’t really care but does it matter what they are? Like care and aggression wise?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new