Clownfish ID?

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Anyone think they could give me an ID on what type of clownfish pair I got at the LFS. The owners were not positive, they got the pair from someone moving 3 months before.
clownid1.jpg
clownid2.jpg
 
hi , welcome to the reef ... :)
99.9% sure Black ice, very nice pair ,good match on markings...;)
 
hi , welcome to the reef ... :)
99.9% sure Black ice, very nice pair ,good match on markings...;)
What ever they are, I figure they came from the same clutch. The markings are pretty much identical on the pair.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new