OP
OP
J

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep an eye on it - elevated ammonia means that the cycle is not complete, so you need to be careful not to let it rise again.
its
You may have to dose daily for a week or so.
i was going to say, he perked up and then this afternoon he was back at it again so i lowered my salinity to 1.024 and put new filter media in and used some prime but nothing has worked today :(

face

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
its

i was going to say, he perked up and then this afternoon he was back at it again so i lowered my salinity to 1.024 and put new filter media in and used some prime but nothing has worked today :(
Dang might have gotten overexposed. filter media absorbs the prime I would imagine. better to add that instant cylce.

OP
OP
J

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang might have gotten overexposed. filter media absorbs the prime I would imagine. better to add that instant cylce.
i ran out of stuff i have on hand so i just ordered some and it’ll be here tomorrow

OP
OP
J

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added some startsmart complete for saltwater, how long should it take for it to start working and help my fish or should i use a different instant cycle product?

face

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I added some startsmart complete for saltwater, how long should it take for it to start working and help my fish or should i use a different instant cycle product?
like 4-5 days. the fish still alive? keep dosing prime with it.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back