Clownfish looks like its trying to submit to firefish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aeb1419
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aeb1419

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
379
Reaction score
119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. My clownfish looks like its trying to be submissive to my firefish. I recorded it. It tries to go to its side as if he was trying to be submissive to a female clownfish. Has anyone seen this type of behaviour before to another species of fish? I worry cause I dont want him to be agressive and why I dont have a paired clownfish. He has been agressive in the past but only because he was being territotial to new fish. I setup a whole new tank and added him last and actually kept him in the sump over a 3 month period. Any input would be appreciated.

FYi he was added to the tank about 3 days ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new