Clownfish Loved RBTA to Death?!

Update: my nem is seeming like she’s starting to recover. Moved itself to a new spot... closer to my Duncan than I’d like but it’s fine. Starting to inflate more and catching food from the water column.
Still only inflating it’s tentacles on one side but I really think it’s doing better.
My clowns have been completely leaving it alone... not sure if that’s good or bad? They have a bigger GBTA that they can both fit in, so I’m okay with it since this girl is recovering.
4895B593-AE99-4D4E-BAC5-CDCCB5ED365B.jpeg 760D871C-4BA1-4601-A932-28F66E280B30.jpeg
 
The stock evo light isn't the best light for anemone's Also your Alk is slightly low at 7. I would shoot for 8-9.
I would upgrade the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new