Clownfish painting WIP

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
25,840
Location
Easley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didnt know where exactly to put this, but since the reference is a photo from a Facebook page (used with permission of course) I thought I would share it here. This will be an 8x10 acrylic painting. Lovely black clownfish, and a beautiful bubble tip anemone. Stay tuned for more progress shots. Right now I just finished transferring my lineart onto the canvas panel.

CC6CB296-2C15-41CF-9000-C48F09C44351.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new