Clownfish Spitting Out Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rpk98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rpk98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just bought 2 new clownfish yesterday and I fed them mysis shrimp and they are spitting it out the other one just rolls right pass it do I need for them to get more comfortable in the tank don't want them to starve.
 
Its normal for fish not to eat the first and maybe the second day, they are usually eating by day 3. Offer them some food but don't try to force it, keep the water quality in mind, its not good for food to rot in the water.
 
Its normal for fish not to eat the first and maybe the second day, they are usually eating by day 3. Offer them some food but don't try to force it, keep the water quality in mind, its not good for food to rot in the water.
Thank you guys so much I will make sure I do that I been in the hobby since 2019 still learning a lot more stuff as I go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new