Pyramid butterfly fish

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pyramid butterfly fish, looks healthy, not eating. I tried mysis, with garlic, seaweed, clams, brine shrimp, tdo pellets, it was eating tdo pellets at the store, but now its not eating nothing its been only 2 days in my tank, and i get it, it takes time. But what else i can try? The lfs owner said they tried clams didnt work, and he’s not touching frozen.

When i added garlic, yesterday and today. I can see he shows interest in the food but not eating. Any tips with that fish?
 
I'm on the hunt for them, but at the moment they are nowhere to be found for me. I was planning on feeding them AQUAFOREST LIQUID ROTIFERS but I have no idea if that would work. Let me know if you find some food they enjoy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new