Clownfish swimming strange

x4FIR_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this pair up a few days ago and I noticed that they swim at a side angle. They only do this some of the time. Is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_4025.MOV
    13.7 MB

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this pair up a few days ago and I noticed that they swim at a side angle. They only do this some of the time. Is this normal?
Looks like clownfish doing clownfish things. That's male hanging with female. Just keep an eye on them for aggression and their breathing. If u see aggression, u can isolate the big one(female) for some days or use acclimation box

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. Just clownfish being clownfish. They do weird stuff all the time. Mine like to sleep at the surface and make me think theyre dead.

get-salty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
mines will stay upside down, right side up, and from one corner to another. as long as they are eating and not fighting one another , you are good.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 73 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back