ClownFish Throwdown

Coralline Clothing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I want to see your clownfish in all there glory. I love clownfish. Super stoked. This is sadly the only photo I could find of my old saltwater tank. But these were my ClownFish. Can't wait to see yours.

IMG_1307.JPG
 
I’ll try to post some tonight when I’m home! I have a Wyoming white and regular ocellaris pair!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new