Clownfish trying to host torch coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheatime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sheatime

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
32
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys! My clownfish is trying to host my green torch coral, i have a couple concerns, the first being that the torch has deflated at the tentacles have swelled up since then. And the second, I think I lost my carpet anemone due to the clown being over aggressive with it. What should I do?
 
Mine did this several years ago before I sold them. It caused no harm in the long run. The torch adjusted.
 
Okay cool. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't harming the coral

In my experience, all is well. What's annoying is they had several anemones they could have hosted...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new