Clownfish With Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice shots, best detail I think I've ever seen in a fish picture. BRAVO!!!

Also, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us, it's very helpful and appreciated. :)

Thank you very much!

After all the help and advice I’ve received from experienced reefers over the past year, I’m just happy that I’m able to help and give advice on a subject I know a little something about. Happy to do it.
 
wow, all that flew right over my wee little brain!!!

Those are simply AMAZING pictures. Simply AMAZING!!! I am so in awe!!

You need to find all the saltwater picture contests, that picture where you can see the contour of the clowns skin would definitely win them all.

Sandy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new