Clownfish

macara.brooks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
42
Location
kincardine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before anyone gets alarmed by the video I have a 135 tank which the 4 clown fish in the bag the tank is currently warming up a bit more since I lost a heater. My other two clowns in this 20g mating tank have been doing this (in the video) shaking and when I put these clowns in there they started doing it more
 
Before anyone gets alarmed by the video I have a 135 tank which the 4 clown fish in the bag the tank is currently warming up a bit more since I lost a heater. My other two clowns in this 20g mating tank have been doing this (in the video) shaking and when I put these clowns

Before anyone gets alarmed by the video I have a 135 tank which the 4 clown fish in the bag the tank is currently warming up a bit more since I lost a heater. My other two clowns in this 20g mating tank have been doing this (in the video) shaking and when I put these clowns in there they started doing it more
 
Before anyone gets alarmed by the video I have a 135 tank which the 4 clown fish in the bag the tank is currently warming up a bit more since I lost a heater. My other two clowns in this 20g mating tank have been doing this (in the video) shaking and when I put these clowns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new