• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish

ksak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
26
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving a pair of premium frostbite clownfish spawn. I believe they are DaVincis. In New York
Free! Just want a good home for them as I’m moving and cannot take them.
 
Giving a pair of premium frostbite clownfish spawn. I believe they are DaVincis. In New York
Free! Just want a good home for them as I’m moving and cannot take them.
Interested! Where in NY..anywhere near NYC?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new