Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter envym3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

envym3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Location
melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if this clownfish was either a regular black storm or a back super storm I’m leaning more into back super storm

image.jpg image.jpg
 
These were sold to me as Mocha storms, but clearly they are different variations. from my research, i was thinking mine is a black storm and a mocha black storm.

to me yours seems as though with more white, it is possibly a super black storm. hard to know for sure with out the genetic lineage.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4449.MOV
    23.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new