Clownfish

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of my clowns from reefapalooza and ever since that day I put it in the tank the fish has been hiding under the rock and only comes out when I put food in the tank and the lights turn off
e838f0c52e2b7cba6c604927263a075b.jpg

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any signs of disease, be it physical or behavioral?

Clowns are just that..clowns. He may have decided he likes that particular spot. My percula is pretty staionary. She tends to hang out in her nem and never leaves other than to eat. She's currently back in qt and again, other than to eat, she stays within "her" PVC elbow. I also have two black and white ocellaris clowns that are more active. They spend the day flying all over the place.

If there's no other fish in the tank harassing him and he's not showing symptoms of disease, I'd be inclined to let him just hangout.

OP
OP
edc_aquarium

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any signs of disease, be it physical or behavioral?

Clowns are just that..clowns. He may have decided he likes that particular spot. My percula is pretty staionary. She tends to hang out in her nem and never leaves other than to eat. She's currently back in qt and again, other than to eat, she stays within "her" PVC elbow. I also have two black and white ocellaris clowns that are more active. They spend the day flying all over the place.

If there's no other fish in the tank harassing him and he's not showing symptoms of disease, I'd be inclined to let him just hangout.

I did notice that the tail looks like it’s been niped a few times

OP
OP
edc_aquarium

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back