Clowns and coral displacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtf74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtf74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
539
Location
Florissant
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a maroon clown pair and the female is a beast and will move certain corals away from her nems that are too close for her . Its amazes me what she has moved like she has ant strength. She doesn't care about softies, mushrooms, zoas, but has carried away other corals frags though I forget what they were. Hammers maybe. Anyhow I just got a bunch of corals in QT and wondering if anyone has figured out which corals a big female clown won't mind close by? I'm guessing she doesn't want the stingers near by like acros and euphyllia. I have a bunch of montipora mostly that I hope she won't mind. Has anyone had their clowns move these corals?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new