Clowns for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved and lost about 90% of my coral in the process. With a new house a new baby funds are short so I'd like to trade my remaining clowns for coral. I have 4 flurry frostbites, 2 snowflake, and a hand full of normal stripe clowns. They are all at least an inch or bigger and eating pretty much everything. I'd be looking for lps and sps. Please let me know if you are interested and what you have, thanks.
 
I'd rather trade but I'll sell if all else fails.
 
It's coming together pretty well. Thanks. Just have a couple fish and one frag. As soon as it starts to grow I'll frag it for you!
 
Last call for clowns, all are still available. If I don't get any takers in the next few days they are going to the lfs.
 
Not the best pics but it's what I have at the moment. The second snowflake is the runt so he's a bit smaller than the rest.



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new