Clowns how smart are they!

Salty-Noob

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
527
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was once told that they are not all that smart that they will host anything if it makes them feel safe
 
I don't consider this as not being smart. I see it as the other way around, what fish thinks to go into a living invert and make it it's home? It's just like people we don't need a mansion(anemone to clowns) we will live in whatever makes us feel safe


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Not nearly as smart as puffers or triggers or some tangs.
 
One pair is hosting a frog spawn, while the other pair a over flow box.....




Sent from my iPhone by spaceships!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new