Clowns in acclimation box with anenome

ASIN28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
So I purchased an acclimation box which I believe to be too small that was told to get by a LFS that I will no longer be going too. I purchased it to host my 2 clowns with a new anenome for a week or so to get the clowns used to it. The box I bought it only 6x4x4 which is EXTREMELY too small for 2 clowns and an anenome so will be returning immediately. What size acclimation boxes do you use for something like this?
Thanks

Last edited:

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 “ x 4” x 4” for 2 clowns and an anemone? I would not be comfortable with that idea if they were my fish.

OP
OP
ASIN28

ASIN28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 “ x 4” x 4” for 2 clowns and an anemone? I would not be comfortable with that idea if they were my fish.
Exactly im not comfortable with it either I’m refusing to go through with that. I need to get a much bigger box IMO prob triple the size of that

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
curious? what are you using the box for? what are you trying to acclimate? ... an acclimation box is used to let fish already in your tank get use to a new fish being introduced... you don't need to acclimate clowns to an anemone.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 103 86.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back