Clowns laying eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Han
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Han

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
598
Reaction score
741
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time I’ve had this happen as far as I know, pretty cool.

01114304-0D01-4FCB-A728-63102CF88903.png
 
kewl
 
Keep watching after about a week and a half, as you will see the internal color turn silvery matching the formation of their eyes. At that point you know they will hatch that night or the following. :)
 
Keep watching after about a week and a half, as you will see the internal color turn silvery matching the formation of their eyes. At that point you know they will hatch that night or the following. :)
I’ll keep an eye on them, thanks! Wish I had the means to raise the little guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new