clowns mated

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnC86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JohnC86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
200
Reaction score
131
Location
U.S.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is she laying eggs??

First video is what I believe to be the female laying. Second is what I believe to be the make fertilizing.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260405_201337659.mp4
    22.6 MB
  • PXL_20260405_201427936.mp4
    45.1 MB
Last edited:
They are probably laying eggs. It's hard to get clowns to stop laying eggs. They spawn constantly if they are healthy.
These guys are 35 years old.



Here they are cleaning a nest.



You are doing a great job and your fish love you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new