Clowns laying in zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter jisc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jisc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
91
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pair are all over the zoas. Will they move on to something else? Would prefer they don’t change locations.

4D5C5A20-49BA-4253-9B60-954FCFE0A936.jpeg
 
I have a gold strip Maroon that was hosting some palys and when I put a BTA in the tank he moved lol. My buddy has a clown that was hosting some cinnamon polyps and it was starting to swim funny. Possible palytoxin with that guy.
 
I have 2 BTAs in my tank and my clown goes back and forth between them all day. Clowns are going to go where they want to go
 
I have 2 BTAs in my tank and my clown goes back and forth between them all day. Clowns are going to go where they want to go
And before this, the pair was in a torch. One preferred the torch and the other preferred the BTAs. After the female started ripping apart the torch, I gave her to a friend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new