Clowns sleeping

Ninaxskymon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it normal for clowns to stay in one spot when they are waking up Bc I just turned on the lights. I wake up early like around 6 am, Bc of school and I also have my HOB refugium lights on an 8hour schedule

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have two clownfish that would stay vertical in one specific spot on my overflow as soon as the lights went off. I'd say it's normal behavior for clownfish, they're strange fish.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it normal for clowns to stay in one spot when they are waking up Bc I just turned on the lights. I wake up early like around 6 am, Bc of school and I also have my HOB refugium lights on an 8hour schedule
Yes, definitely normal. Mine also sleep vertically next to the overflow every night.

OP
OP
Ninaxskymon

Ninaxskymon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have two clownfish that would stay vertical in one specific spot on my overflow as soon as the lights went off. I'd say it's normal behavior for clownfish, they're strange fish.
They are very strange :) I love em

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my clowns stay in the same spot, every day, all day long, since the day I got them about 4 months ago. They sleep and live in the front right corner of my tank, just galloping on the spot never moving....

OP
OP
Ninaxskymon

Ninaxskymon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my clowns stay in the same spot, every day, all day long, since the day I got them about 4 months ago. They sleep and live in the front right corner of my tank, just galloping on the spot never moving....
Clowns are beautiful and weird lol

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 10.5%

Back