Clowns

Mellisawp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I seem to have gotten myself in a bit of a predicament. Last week we got a lightning maroon, we have a established oscellarious¿ sorry if misspelled with its LTA. All has been well little to no fighting until this morning, it was all out war. I put my original clown in what I like to call the bully ball behind rock in a far corner. I’m hoping after a few days of time out all will be well. Thoughts and opinions please and thank you. Also they are about the same size

ABDD7F2C-38D2-4FD9-8DA9-87AC9A58759A.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mellisawp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well darn, I was really wanting it to work, the maroon is still a juvenile. Could be an excuse to set my 73 gal back up though. Thank you I would rather hear it from y’all than learn the hard way

truetricia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well darn, I was really wanting it to work, the maroon is still a juvenile. Could be an excuse to set my 73 gal back up though. Thank you I would rather hear it from y’all than learn the hard way
You should definitely read up on clownfish species. Maroons are highly aggressive and hard to pair up. Some clowns are more aggressive than others. Lots of good resources here to help you with the next purchase!

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • NO

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back