Clowns

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get a good looking baby clown to pair with my single clown? I’d need to get a small/baby so the older bigger clown can become the female. I like unique style designs clowns, and currently mine is mostly white, with blue and black markings. Anyone know of any breeders or best places to go? I know I can probably go online, or stores locally, but just wanted toask here first

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know of any local breeders but I got my female black snowflake through ora and my male mocha storm through cultivated reef. I know cultivated reef will work with you on what type and size you're looking for if you end of going online. Best of luck, hopefully someone else can chime in :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Most LFS SHOULD be reliable in ordering such fr you.
ORA is the largest and has most every variety. Fish for less, divers den and similar companies can also ship to you.
Be it known that a new clown introduced to existing may be potential for a fight/aggression

OP
OP
dmy535

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most LFS SHOULD be reliable in ordering such fr you.
ORA is the largest and has most every variety. Fish for less, divers den and similar companies can also ship to you.
Be it known that a new clown introduced to existing may be potential for a fight/aggression
Yep I’m aware... the existing 1 I have was the dossile one. My bigger female who passed away was the aggressive one. I would probably get an acclimation box

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know of any local breeders but I got my female black snowflake through ora and my male mocha storm through cultivated reef. I know cultivated reef will work with you on what type and size you're looking for if you end of going online. Best of luck, hopefully someone else can chime in :)
Quality was great as well as communication. Divers den has some Really pricey clowns now a days but I will say the majority of my fish came from LA and divers den

OP
OP
dmy535

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t decide Fromm the two: mocha storm and the mocha Vinci!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Such cool fish! It's fun to mix n match them :)

OP
OP
dmy535

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This TCK live sale is pretty fire. I got some awesome pieces from them last year that are still thriving in my tank. The colors are definitely what you see from photos too.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This TCK live sale is pretty fire. I got some awesome pieces from them last year that are still thriving in my tank. The colors are definitely what you see from photos too.
That's awesome! I have a problem...I bid and won 21 more corals from coralsavers...whoops :)

Viperdragon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if he still has anything but badgerland in Janesville had some good ones

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211115-143027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-143027_Chrome.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 40

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I’m aware all of the LFSs (in WI) purchase from Alpha, including Animart. That being said, it seems prices very greatly depending on where you go. Badgerland’s prices are by far the best and his fish are in good shape. I can’t same the same for Best Fish recently.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 118 76.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back