Clownsifh

  • Thread starter Thread starter iTonku
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iTonku

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6D9CF8B1-CD2F-49B9-96D4-060EAD4F3CDE.jpeg
103A4CF9-1A78-4902-8F8E-28A6787EFF38.jpeg Just notices that my two clownfish have fat bellies. Nothing behaves differently from normal. Should I be worried?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new