Club Logo

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been thinking (which can be a bad thing sometimes) that it would be nice to have a club logo in case we wanted to ever do t-shirts or something like that. It would also be nice to use it for the club FB and anywhere else we may want to put it.

So I wanted to put it out there to get a design of some kind and then we can all vote on which is our favorite.

Here is what I've thrown together so far, there will probably be one or two more in the future from me. Maybe we have the goal of making a decision by the October meeting?

Logo 1:
Logo 1 - color.jpg

Logo 2:
Logo 2b - color.jpg

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like 1 and 2 over 3, though I like having it say "Ocala Reef Club". I just think the graphics in 3 are too muddled to know what's going on there.

How about a more cartoonish simple graphic, like a coral or sponge with a starfish and "Ocala Reef Club" underneath?

Either way, I'd like a shirt. Preferably in black. Maybe we can get enough people in to cost justify this idea?

Thanks,
Ed

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like 1 and 2 over 3, though I like having it say "Ocala Reef Club". I just think the graphics in 3 are too muddled to know what's going on there.

How about a more cartoonish simple graphic, like a coral or sponge with a starfish and "Ocala Reef Club" underneath?

Either way, I'd like a shirt. Preferably in black. Maybe we can get enough people in to cost justify this idea?

Thanks,
Ed
I will see what I can do as far as that idea. If you have a rough sketch of what you are thinking shoot it to me.

I am hoping enough people want shirts because Nicole and I would be in too. Though I am more of a grey fan...

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
# 2 would be my pick so far...very bold and creative...

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone else has any ideas, please feel free to post them.

So far it seems like Logo 1 & 2 are the favorites.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.4%
Back