Club meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
886
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say what a great meeting we had tonight. Didn’t have a full house but it was still awesome. If you are interested in joining a great club in the northern NJ, PA drop me a DM.
8B0687F6-DD0A-4D16-87EC-9F2B42C5B633.jpeg
 
Hi there! Would love to try and make time for a club meeting. I am located in rockland.
give me a text whenever 845-367-1155
 
I am in Montague NJ let me know about the next meet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new