Club Membership

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can become a member by filling out the form linked below and submitting a payment through PayPal. We're also working on a way to pay with credit cards, so stay tuned!

This year's BOD is already busy planning future meetings. Also depending on the membership in the club and state restrictions lessening we may be able to hold Fragtoberfest this year! After a long quarantine, this would be everybody’s chance to see what in and out of state vendors have to offer in terms of livestock and dry goods. It would also help out some local businesses that are struggling due to the pandemic. We really hope we can make it happen, but it definitely depends on the response we get from the reefing community. If we can get a decent membership going, that will free up some of the money we need to get the ball rolling on Fragtoberfest. So if you're interested in making that happen, sign up for a membership to let us know!

We're gonna be sending out a lot of information that you won't want to miss, so here's how to stay up to date:

Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ConnecticutAreaReefSociety
Follow our Instagram: @ CT_Area_Reef_Society

Last edited:

Yasmar01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just renewed my membership. Just wanted to know if there will be correspondence of upcoming events on Reef to Reef as well as I do not have social media.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just renewed my membership. Just wanted to know if there will be correspondence of upcoming events on Reef to Reef as well as I do not have social media.
Hi thanks for re-upping. Yes reef2reef will be used to disseminate information to the club. Kurt. What part of the state are you from?

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. It may be helpful to put that on your R2R profile. I'd like to figure out a way to make it easier for members to connect with other members who live nearby them.

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been a couple years since my membership was active. would like to membership back please. who do i send payment to?

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@chris82079 Welcome aboard Chris...even if you like the evil empire. LGM. You are in my neck of the woods. I'm in Griswold

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@chris82079 Welcome aboard Chris...even if you like the evil empire. LGM. You are in my neck of the woods. I'm in Griswold
Thank you!!! I was in new london previously. got a 180 setup. Been running about a year. working on fish stock and getting some frags. sucks there isn't a regular FFM this year!!

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully if we can get enough support for the club we can do a Fragtoberfest.

Ti64reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're definitely pushing for fragtoberfest but Kurt is right. We need as many members as possible to make it a success.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back