Club Zoa Spotlight! Darth mauls!

reef4beer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine at the bottom of the tank low flow and theyre growing good. Only issue is theyve been losing their color in the center. I do have the AI Vega so I get the par at the bottom.

cimmorine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a colony of 100+ doing fine growing new baby heads from left to right then..... This green/blue sponge (dont think it was a sponge) started growing and then they had a slime coat on them and then they all melted away.... Before this happened I made a few frags for trade and they were doing so well, but then they melted away.... I had mine to the right of direct light and mod flow. I've learned to purchase multiple frags of these guys from different vendors/reefers as some may have different strains. Man I miss them... I had some the size of nickles!

JReefaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I have that I believe is an orange darth maul morph. Haven't had any better ID yet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393052866.031552.jpg

Lokipsl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a 1 polyp frag in high flow, medium light. The frag quickly grew 8 more polyps, then suddenly shriveled up for a month. When they opened back up they were pink. Melted away a few weeks later...

D maul

Well know lightsabre
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are sharp Jesse might be utter chaos though wish mine look like that

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Would there be a way to consolidate links to your Club Zoa Spotlights in one place? Maybe make it a sticky? I like these threads and they would be good to dig up and revive if people have morph-specific questions.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 110 43.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 121 47.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.1%
Back