CO Reefers who need water storage>>>>>>>

Wish I would have seen this a while back, expect their prices are better than Tractor Supply Co:)
 
Just got quoted 168.00 on a 50g vertical tank..seemed pretty normal but not cheap. What was the tractor supply house?
 
I paid $100 on a 35 gallon horizontal and just over $200 for a 65 gallon horizontal.
 
If that's the company in Frederick, I got my tanks from them. Quick and easy process. Wasn't super cheap but best price I could find and no shipping. I got 55g tall. Don't recall what I paid sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new