Co2 Monitor

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What do you guys think about this monitor? does it work well ?

1653061130841.png

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you wanting to do with this co2 monitor? I would choose one with an ouput so that it could be integrated into any of the popular cobtrollers and log the results.

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What are you wanting to do with this co2 monitor? I would choose one with an ouput so that it could be integrated into any of the popular cobtrollers and log the results.
just trying to get a sense of my ambient Co2 . Is there such a monitor that will connect to my Apex?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just trying to get a sense of my ambient Co2 . Is there such a monitor that will connect to my Apex?
Yes but you will need an ASM module which is packaged with the PMK bundle. If you ask Neptune directly they have been reported to sell the ASM separately. Then any device that outputs a 0-1 or 1-5v signal can be directly interfaced and displayed in Fusion. I used this one for a while:

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but you will need an ASM module which is packaged with the PMK bundle. If you ask Neptune directly they have been reported to sell the ASM separately. Then any device that outputs a 0-1 or 1-5v signal can be directly interfaced and displayed in Fusion. I used this one for a while:
When you connect it to the ASM model does Fusion automatically add a tile with a graph (like the pH and ORP graphs)?

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

about to pull the trigger on one of these Co2 sensors , but i need the ASM module. I'll send an email to Neptune and see if they will sell just the ASM module. I would get their PMK kit but the apogee 210 sucks, and who wants to wait 1 minute to get par readings on Apex?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you connect it to the ASM model does Fusion automatically add a tile with a graph (like the pH and ORP graphs)?
Yes it will chart the data onto a graph just like the other inputs. This a screenshot from when I was testing this. I let it "settle in" for a few days, 1236 is quite high, I had to adjust the curve to get it to match the display. Because of the analog conversion there is a small deviation from the display on the meter, but always very close.
Screenshot_20220308-130805_Photos.jpg

about to pull the trigger on one of these Co2 sensors , but i need the ASM module. I'll send an email to Neptune and see if they will sell just the ASM module. I would get their PMK kit but the apogee 210 sucks, and who wants to wait 1 minute to get par readings on Apex?
You will need a power supply and a BNC cable for the co2 sensor as well. It is an industrial type product so they expect you to hook those up yourself. it is super easy. You can cut the cable off of an old pH probe if you have one laying around.

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any feedback on the quality or accuracy of that bravocontrol one ?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back