CO2 Scrubber attached to Adaptive Reef A6 DC200

FrozenReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
126
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to see if someone has already done it and save me the research and troubleshooting. I am adding an Aqua Forest Air scrubber to my Adaptive Reef A6 DC200 skimmer. It looks like at the after the air silencer of the skimmer there is a john guest style push connect fitting ready to go but I don't have calipers to figure out the exact size.

On a side note, I love this skimmer. It is a bit of a struggle to dial in but the adjustments are easy to make and the combinations are almost infinite. The build quality is amazing! My only gripe is the air flow dial is really just a gimmick but that was just a bonus and not the main reason I bought it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new