Co2 Scrubber help

  • Thread starter Thread starter spielco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spielco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
159
Location
ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all just recently (2 days ago) added the brs co2 scrubber to raise my ph. I’ve read some of the forums and other suggestions and trying to get mine properly running.

Day one. Had it connected to my bubble magnus curve 5 silencer with about twice as much needed tube running from the scrubber to skimmer from the output of the scrubber to skimmer. That day I ran 7.8ph


Read that the silencer would no longer be necessary and directly connect it to the pump and to shorten the length of the tube as that could effect the performance.

So I connected straight to the pump. Cut the tubing to around 3ft. And let her run. Today still 7.8

Is there something more I need to be doing?

Appreciate the help in anyways as this is my second reef tank but 1st with a sump.
 
Current tank
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3933.jpeg
    IMG_3933.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new