Co2 supplies

  • WTB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Bpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
4,523
Reaction score
6,173
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to possibly get back into high tech planted aquaria. I’m not opposed to building a co2 system but wanted to check if anyone had any gear available on here first. I’m on a pie in the sky budget so unfortunately a $400+ stainless job isn’t really in the cards. Dual stage for safety and reliability is really my primary goal.
 
I have a couple UNS regulators (and tanks, but unsure shipping on them). Let me know if interested.
 
I am. Is it working perfectly? Solenoid functions, leaky connections? Gauges work, etc. do you have any photos of the unit?
 
I am. Is it working perfectly? Solenoid functions, leaky connections? Gauges work, etc. do you have any photos of the unit?
Yes it all works fine. It was on my planted tank before I broke that down.

20260610_201951_5E1AC39A-8C74-43BA-9F4A-50E3B7C71333.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new