Coast / Coast + trouble with waves

  • Thread starter Thread starter msudvm97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msudvm97

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I mention to the LFS that I was considering a coast / coast system with an internal box that would house a BeAn over flow system, they said that there could be a problem if there were to many waves in the tank. Any thoughts on this ?
Thank you for your time
Steve
 
I have a coast to coast with waves, no issues. The tank is acrylic and has a top over the teeth though.
 
I have had waves in a coast to coast (via MP10) with no issues. Waves were pretty small though but didn't cause any problems. Just a small rise with no sloshing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new