Coast to coast move

Sam Yu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am a tanker in new york city. I recently accepted a job offer that needs me to relocate to the west coast. I have a tank with a few beautiful fish (Sohal, powder brown, orange shoulder, cream angel, etc.) and I have kept them for 1.5-2 years. Witnessed most of them doubling their size. Really treasure them and am reluctant of giving them away.

Anyone can give me suggestions to move the relocate the fishes coast to coast ?

Screenshot 2022-04-12 023729.png Screenshot 2022-04-12 023947.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new