Cobalt neotherm heater

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any problems with these? Likes and dislikes.
 
I like mine a lot alright it didn't exceed my expectations. The only problem I've had is that the thermostat on the heater says 80 when the tanks 78. Alright i did but a oversized heater at 100Watt to a 10 gallon.
 
no complaints..... i have a 50watt paired up with another heater in my sump ....i got it as a X-mas gift and it has been running solid ever since....i am going to be purchasing another very soon....if i had to complain it would be that they are a bit pricey
 
I've had two in two different tanks for over two years. No problems at all, although I agree with brandon4432 that the thermostats are off just a hair. I would absolutely purchase another.
 
I love mine, I have one in a 12 gallon tank, I'm going to run a 200 and a 100 watt in my 85 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new