Coco Worm discoloration

gabbreanna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
My Coco Worm had developed red discolouration at the top of the tube.
It seems happy enough otherwise.
Any advice on what this is?
First pic is example with no light on.
2nd 2 pics taken last week.

1000078514.jpg 20250625_163837.jpg 20250625_163836.jpg
 
Hi, can you point out what you mean with an arrow or something? I don't see anything concerning, I'm missing it.
 
Ok so in the two bottom pics the whole top white part of the tube is clean and white. Then this morning I notice the very top rim on the white tube has gone red. It might be nothing but I wanted to ask
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new