Cocos Maxima

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's a good looking clam. Always wanted to try a cocos, never worked out. Whiter lighting always brings out some serious colors
 
I got it local. I have only ever seen them for sale at the place where I will not order from again, so I was jacked up to try one not from there. The owner says that they are quite hardy, but they are at 2.5 inches, which helps. I do not know FOR SURE that it is from Cocos (dude was 95% sure that is what his invoice said), but the whole batch of 12-15 looked like it, so I guess that I should say that it is "attributed" to Cocos Island.
 
No wonder its doing great! Lol. It looks spot on for a cocos. I'm jealous man, can't wait to have some tridacna again. Does your local place ship by chance?
 
Thank you, can never have to many good clam suppliers. Looking forward to some growth pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new