Cody's 20G: Innovative Marine NUVO Black

Looking pretty darn snazzy, man.

Can’t wait to see more of this!

Thanks! Really starting to come together, anxious to get this thing cycling, I need a home for my frags! Firs time building a manifold off of a single pump; did so to save space since I'm limited, won't have room for additional pumps.
 
Lights are hung! Need to paint my conduit, hookup my hoses and fine tune a few things, but water this weekend or next? I hope!

image1.jpeg


image2.jpeg
 
what height did you build the nuvo 20 stand may i ask ? i built one for myself as well, but im far from being a carpenter and i feel my height is odd :(
 
So, it's been a while... A quick update. In roughly 2019 I got out of the hobby completely. This system was sold as is. I'm debating getting back into it, but on the fence. There are days when I really miss having a system and there are days I'm content without :crying-face: :) . I'll spin up a new build thread if I get back into it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new