coirolsanonymous.com misreprented product, no service

DevilDuck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
24
Location
Dallas,TX
This is my first order with Corals Anonymous and I picked up 3 Bali Blood Red Mini Carpet Anemones.

The item description states that these anemones were 0.5-1 inch, what I received were tiny juveniles that were at best 1/8 of an inch at the largest.
These anemones were so small they are hard to identify them at all, and they were shipped in very little water attached to single pellets of carbon.
I can understand there maybe variances with living specimens, but the size difference here in my opinion is extreme and falsely advertised.

I have left them an email and messages on facebook yet to receive any explanation.

AVOID THEM!

What was advertised:

1644875507845.png



What $170 bucks bought me:

IMG_1372.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new