Colinista snails?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these guys out of a frag swap. Are they good or bad? 05E09E15-E186-4CD0-ABE1-59818967B546.jpeg FE99182F-6BDE-4350-B4B9-DA0E76FE969B.jpeg 67DDDD7F-03F6-474F-B1CE-29FF5741EA28.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2426.MOV
    6.4 MB
The pictures are a little blurry, and the video does not work for me, but I believe I am seeing Collonista snails. Harmless algae grazers.
 
I saw the new image, definitely Collonista snails.
Lemme see if I can get better pics. Are they gonna mess with anything in my tank? Will they clog pumps up?
I have never had them clog up pumps, though maybe others have had different experiences.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new