Odd Nassarius like snail

Marc G-L

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
216
Reaction score
231
Location
FT. Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up some good sized granite nassarius snails from my LFS. In the same tank was this larger dark brown similar snail. It has the same shape and a snorkel. Definitely not an Olive snail. Anybody got an ID? Is it reef safe, or to be relegated to the fuge?



20261010_163050.jpg

1000043694.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new