Collectors items yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timkenagy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
633
Reaction score
462
Location
Morton Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was frantically pulling from my wallet looking for my insurance cards at the pharmacy when I came across this old 2 in one ice scraper/ algae scraper givin to me by @Dirk Griffin .. He still making rounds on the circuits?

image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Hi Tim, I am still around and doing shows/swaps and selling all over the country. Everything still good on that card except the fax number...
thanks, Dirk
 
I used to chew out the kids at swaps...who were taking one of each of the 5 or 6 different cards I had been using for a while back in the day. They were hoarding them!! I will bet there are more than a few out there still.
The cards were dang nice for cleaning the frosted windshields!!!!!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new